November 4, 2017
Cost: $70-$105/per person
Contact Kimmie for more information and to register
- 8AM Leave Lansdale
- Our Coach Bus will pick us up at the Big Lots Shopping Center, 648 E. Main
Street, Lansdale. We will have a bathroom on the bus and will play Finding
Nemo on the way down. Bus leaves promptly at 8am. Please be 15-
20 minutes early for check in, especially if you are with a larger group.
- 11AM Check-in to Baltimore Aquarium
- Start your day at the Baltimore Aquarium, where we will have a brown bag lunch
outside on the picnic tables before our check in time of 11:00. You will have a little
over 3 hours to wonder around at the aquarium.
- There is an optional 4D movie at a discounted price of $5.00 per person.
- The aquarium does not allow any FOOD or STROLLERS INSIDE!!Recommended 3 and older!
- Patches are available for $1.00 each.
- 2:30PM Leave Aquarium
- At 2:30 our bus will then take us to Medieval Times Restaurant where we will have
time to explore the castle before the dinner doors open at 4:30 and the show
- 4:30PM Medieval Times Dinner and Show
- Children 4 and under are considered lap children only (no seat/meal and seating is tight) you must pay Scout Price if you want them to have their own seat and meal.
- No stroller rule also applies inside the castle. There is a lot to explore inside, some exhibits require extra $ or may be scary to the little ones. Do at your own leisure/interest.
- Live horses are used during the show, so those with allergies, please keep it in mind.
- www.medievaltimes.com for more info.
- 6:30PM Leave MT
- The show lasts 2 hours. Due to another show directly after ours, there will not be a
meet and greet after the show. Our Bus will be ready for us to board right after the
- 9PM Arrive in Lansdale
Click here for a paper itinerary