Due to several being unable to attend, a lack of information to share, and the busy-ness that is Cookie Season, the decision was made to cancel tonight's meeting. Here are a few highlights until we meet again in March.
Monica would like to remind everyone that stale and/or expired cookies are NOT to be given to businesses as a thank you. Please use fresh cookies. :)
Dessie would like to remind everyone to log into MYGS and to verify that your girls are correct; then log into Smart Cookies and make sure they are correct there as well. If your MYGS isn't right, your cookie data will not be correct, and this needs to be addressed ASAP.
Holly Pines is filling up and some age groups are waitlisted! Contact HP for more information.
Adult Activities: For the last few years, we have attempted Volunteer start of the year and end of the year activities, but they have been met with low turn out and, typically, have to be canceled. While this is only moderately problematic at someone's home, when a restaurant has been reserved, it becomes an issue when we have to cancel. That being said, several leaders have asked if we will do something like that again. If you are interested in attending an event OR if you have a suggestion for an adult event, please let me know and we can discuss this at our next SU Team Meeting.
FACPR: We do a Spring and Fall FACPR each year, and Spring is quickly approaching! Please let me know who is interested in our annual April FACPR. Once I get a solid date, I will pass that on. The cost is usually $25 per adult and $20 for CSA Scouts who fill in the slots.
Thank you to our Brownie troops who have registered for the JIAD. We still have spots open and registration is going on now! I will email once we cap or if we don't have enough people, but at this point, we are actively registering.
Are you a Daisy troop? Your registration opens next week for the JIAD!
Junior troops who had registered but the JIAD was canceled for low attendance and those Junior leaders who reached out to me after: I will be emailing you this weekend to set up an alternative to get your girls their programming. :) Thank you for your patience.
Important Emails and Numbers:
- GSEP Volunteer Support: Kelsey De Los Santos 267.417.7764 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Unit Manager: Monica Maury 215.906-4091 email@example.com
- Asst. Service Unit Mgr: Dessie Hershey 267.249.2544 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Officer: Celestin Holmberg 215.219.7899 email@example.com
- Registration & Recruitment: Heather Calarco 215.510.0293 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trips: Suzanne Perlingiero 484.250.6898 email@example.com
& Events: Michele Haytko
- NAR Product Manager: Gretchen Engleman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookie Manager: Sara Campbell email@example.com
- Adult Awards Coordinator: Fran Crowe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates: Fran Crowe, Anastasia Devlin-Anderson, Bobbie McClarnon
Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 5th.